New Design Features:
- Improved spacing between pots
- A handy nutrient mixing tap
- Easier access to the reservoir
This Wilma Small 4 kit comes with:
· Nutrient Tank
· Top Tray
· 4 x 11L pots
· Pump and dripper assembly
· 4 x Flood (blue) & 4 x Arrow (black) drippers
Pots are placed on a tray above a nutrient solution tank. Plants and drippers are placed in the pots with the chosen growing medium – clay, coco, soil or rockwool. Set the irrigation frequency with a timer, which triggers the drippers to automatically feed the plants.
The nutrient solution works its way through the medium and over the roots of the plants, draining into the catchment tank and drawing oxygen into the root zone.
- Pots in a Wilma are independent of one another; plants can be moved around under lights or replaced. A timer is used to increase the number of feeds to suit the life stage of the plants.
- If using clay pebbles treat the Wilma as a re-circulating hydroponic system and top up the tank every few days with half strength nutrient solution.
- If using an absorbent medium - like soil, coco or rockwool - treat the Wilma as a dripper system with a catchment tank. The aim is to minimise run off and top up the tank with full strength nutrient solution.
- Use a cleaning product, like Atami’s ATAclean, to prevent dripper blockage.
- Set feeds on a segmental timer: when plants are young start with 2x or 3x 15minute feeds a day when using clay pebbles. Set 1x or 2x 15minute feeds a day when using an absorbent medium. Increase the number of feed periods as plants mature.
Golden Rule 1: Use the correct dripper for the growing medium. When growing in clay pebbles, use the flood drippers. For more absorbent media – soil, coco, grow cubes, mapito – use the arrow drippers.
Dimensions: Overall size, 60cm x 60cm x 20cm (L x W x H) The tank volume is 30L
Overall height including pots is 42cm
- Additional Information
Size 60 x 60 x 20cm Brand N/A design N/A pa_name N/A